Monday, December 2, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 5 & 6

    With my busy holiday weekend, I already missed another day.. It was such a short topic so I figured I could combined the two days. ;} forgive me tehe

~Your 3 favorite colors. (Day 4)

Lime, Teal, and Hot Pink 


~Your favorite season and why. (Day 5)

     Summer by far is my favorite season. Spring is a close second. 
I love Summer because of the warm weather, late nights, abundant sunshine, just to name a few. I think a lot of factors play into my love for Summer. For one, I'm anemic so to me the heat is amazing; I love just laying out in the sun. For two, I absolutely love going to the beach, any beach, and I am not to fond of going when it is windy and cold, which would make summer ideal. Thirdly, I prefer to be comfortable in flowing tank tops, shorts, and summer dresses rather than needing along sleeve and jacket and boots and not being able to move as freely! Above all else, I love the possibilities of Summer! You can go to the park without ending up with your nose bright red and your hands like icicles even when you bundle up; the park is a big thing when you have two dogs who love adventures. The possibilities don't stop at the park. For example; you have barbecues, pool parties, fairs, drive-in dates, bonfires at the beach, and so much more. I have had so many awesome memories during summer, it always ends up being too short and I'm never ready for it to end. #beachbum #summerlovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment