Thursday, December 5, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

     As you can see, I skipped Day 7 (~How you came across tumblr and how your life has changed since). I can come back to that topic later, I feel like I've already journal-ed about tumblr; it may be called a blog, and yes I may have one, but nobody really "blogs" on that site. So, I am continuing on to Day 8. 

~Are you a fitness guru or a coach potato? Talk about your exercise habits. 

     I would claim myself as both. I do not get up and go to the gym every morning before work at 5 am; however, I do not lay around all day doing nothing. I love adventures, sports, and exercising  in other ways than being a "gym rat".  I have been in sports my whole life, not hardcore, but enough to be healthy and athletic. Volleyball was and is my favorite sport to play. I do all kinds of stuff when the weather is nice (obviously because you can do more in the warmer weather thus proving why summer is better ha) and when the weather isn't so nice I snowboard. I definitely keep myself active all the time though; I have two boxer mixes who love to play so I take them out quite a bit. On the other hand, I love to have lazy days. Sometimes it's nice to just do absolutely nothing; therefore, I admit and take full responsibility of being a coach potato every now and then. I have my happy place, right in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment